Apart from being a world renowned Actor, Akshay Kumar aka Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia is also a producer and a martial artist. Till date, he has won numerous awards for his excellent acting skills and unmatchable screen persona. His dedication to work along with his good sense of acting has shaped his career in movies. Bollywood is mainly known for the three khans but this actor from Chandni chowk has created his own niche and place in this competitive industry.
Akshay Kumar net worth alone speaks about his achievements as an actor in Bollywood as of today he is not just one of the richest but also one of the highest paid movie star.
Akshay Kumar Net Worth (250 million USD):
His Source of Income
With an estimated net Worth of 250 million Dollars, Akshay Kumar bagged 32 million USD alone in 2015. Till now the Khiladi (Akshay) has appeared in 150 Bollywood movies. Filming around 4 movies per year he is one of the busiest Superstar in India. Now one may think that when Bollywood movies make so less as compared to Hollywood then how Akshay is one of the richest stars? Well, the answer lies in the fact that he is not only paid for a movie rather he also shares profit for every ticket sold. He is also active in hosting TV series and is a well-known anchor.
Also, Read Is SRK the richest Actor In Bollywood?
|2017||$ 250 Million|
|2016||$ 240 million|
Akshay Kumar’s Cars and Bikes Collection
It’s no secret that he indeed is a very rich star so in order to match his status Akshay flaunts many luxury Cars and Bikes. His car collection includes a Porsche Cayenne, a Bentley, couple of Mercedes and even a BMW.
As an avid biker Akshay Kumar owns a Yamaha Vmax (also shown in the picture above), a Harley Davidson and others.
Some fun facts about Akshay Kumar.
- Akshay Kumar’s Net worth in 2016 is 250 million USD (16927500000 INR). Well if you think that 1600 crore is a hell of a fortune then I want to clarify that it’s just an estimate as reports even say his Net worth is more that 2000 crore INR. Impressed ? Well, I am.
- His real name is Rajiv Bhatia. Hari Om production is his own production named after his father.
- It’s not just movies that he is interested in rather he also holds a Black Belt in Taekwondo.
- Prior to Bollywood, he worked as a waiter in Bangkok.
- Later in his life when he came back to India, he started teaching Martial art. Then one day he was advised to do modeling, through which he made some quick cash. So then he diverted towards modeling.
- Akshay Kumar is an accidental Actor. As after missing his modeling assignment he was depressed so he thought of visiting a Movie studio to get some work. The same day he was signed by Producer Pramod Chakravorty for a lead role in Deedar.
- Being a workaholic, he acts in 3 to 4 movies per year.
- To maintain his physique Kumar prefers running, martial arts and boxing over the regular gym.
- When it comes to cars, he can flaunt Mercedes or BMW but he is down to earth and thus prefers his Honda CRV for the regular commute.
- His net worth is jaw dropping however this mega star still maintains a very low profile. His monthly expense is less than 15000 INR (220 USD).
- Akshay prefers to have dinner before Sun set. So after 7 pm, he won’t eat anything.
Also Read: Gauri Khan Biography and net worth
Share your thoughts about this Mega-star – Akshay Kumar