Born on 8 June 1987, Sadik Hadzovic is an American Bodybuilder, who hails from Bosnia and Herzegovina. The professional bodybuilder got a major boost in fame and recognition after winning the first ever Arnold Sports Festival Pro Men’s Physique contest in 2015. He is also known as a fitness model and IFBB professional classic physique competitor. Weighing 184 lbs, he is 5 ft 11 in (1.80 m) tall. At present, Sadik Hadzovic net worth is estimated to be $ 500k.
He spent his formative years in a war-torn country and also had trouble putting on muscle as a kid. His family moved to America when he was young and had limited resources at their disposal. Still, somehow, Sadik Hadzovic managed to keep his dream alive and soon became a professional bodybuilder.
Sadik Hadzovic Net Worth: $ 500k
As reported, Hadzovic started participating in numerous competitions 2011 and later turned pro in 2012. Till date, he has won many competitions including IFBB Tampa Pro 2014 (1st place), IFBB New York Pro 2013 (1st place) and IFBB Valenti Gold Cup 2012 (1st place).
He also coaches people who want to get in shape and have a good physique.
- Meal 1: 1/2 lb. of Lean Chicken or Turkey or 8-10 Egg Whites, with 1/2 a cup of Oats
- Meal 2: 1 cup of White Rice & 1/2 lb. of Red Meat
- Meal 3: 1/2 lb. of Fish & a large Potato
- Meal 4: Protein Shake(No specific brand mentioned)
- Meal 5: 1/2 lb. of Fish, with Broccoli or Asparagus
- Meal 6: 8-10 Egg Whites or 1/2 Lean Protein Chicken, with some Egg Yolks or Almonds