Coming from a poor background, Sylvester Stallone is now one of the most successful Hollywood star. He started his journey with an X-rated movie “The Party at Kitty and Stud’s“, for which he was paid US $ 200. However later with his new fame of Rocky, he just stayed with the main stream cinema. The iconic role made him an action hero which till date has remained as his main genre. As of today Sylvester Stallone net worth stands at $403 million.
Its not just acting rather this dynamic actor is also a script writer and till now has two of the highest earning franchises under his name. Total collection generated even crossed $4 billion. Besides Rocky, Stallone also won a million hearts with his role in John Rambo. The two scripts made him the real underdog hero of his time and subsequently his life story from Rags to Riches even inspired many other struggling actors.
|Residence||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Born||New York, US|
|Spouse||Jennifer Flavin (m.1997)|
Apart from his career in Movies, he is also an active businessman. He has stake in ventures like “InStone” and “Planet Hollywood Restaurant & Bars” . In the year 2010 he also published a book “Sly Moves: My Proven Program to Lose Weight, Build Strength, Gain Will Power, and Live Your Dream” .
Also Read : Merv Griffin Net Worth – The richest actor
Sylvester Stallone Net Worth : Some interesting facts
- Due to birth complications, the lower left side of Stallone’s face is paralyzed.
- He has 5 children and has been married 3 times.
- This superstar has a personal hero named Leonardo Da Vinci
- In his spare time he prefers oil painting as a hobby.
- The real inspiration behind Rocky (Movie) was the real fight in-between Chuck Wepner and Muhammad Ali.
- The actor borrows his name from his grandfather.
- Being broke he had to sell his dog for just $ 50. However later he managed to $3000 to get his pet back.
Image Source :www.wikimedia.org